§ I The Subject of Rules and Regulations
- The Rules and Regulations state the principles and rules of provision of services, the responsibilities and the accommodation at the area of the Hotel and make an integral part of the agreement entered into through signing the check-in card, as well as through the performance of concludent actions, in particular, through reservation and/or the payment of partial or full amount due for the accommodation and services rendered in the Hotel. Through performing the actions referred to in the preceding sentence, the Guest acknowledges that he has read and accepted the Rules and Regulations.
- The Rules and Regulations apply to all persons staying at the area of Cyprus Hotel***.
§ II Hotel day
- The rooms at the Hotel are rented by hotel days. A hotel day duration is from 14.00 hrs till 12.00 noon of the following day.
- If the Guest does not specify the length of the stay, it is assumed that the room has been rented for one hotel day.
- The request to extend the stay beyond the period specified on the day of arrival must be submitted by the Guest to the Reception Desk till 10.00 hrs in the morning of the day the room rental period expires.
- The Hotel will consider the request to extend the stay, subject to rooms availability.
- Staying in the hotel room beyond 13.00 hrs may be considered as extending the stay by one more hotel day. When the Guest leaves the room after 13.00 hrs, the Reception Desk software charges the Guest with a fee of PLN 20 for each started hour of rental of the hotel room.
- Extending the hotel day beyond 16.00 hrs is subject to payment of full fee for each started hotel day.
§ III Reservation and checking in
- The non-guaranteed reservations remain valid till 19.00 hrs of the day of the planned arrival.
- In the event of a guaranteed reservation, the Guest additionally guarantees the payment through providing the details of the credit card holder, credit card number, its validity and CVV/CVC code.
- The Guest has the right to cancel the guaranteed reservation in person in the Reception Desk, by fax or by e-mail till 19.00 hrs on the day of arrival. The Guest shall not have right to cancel the guaranteed reservation after 19.00 hrs on the arrival day. In the event that the Guests fails to turn up on the day of arrival without earlier cancellation of the guaranteed reservation, the Guest shall be obliged to pay the fee for one day stay at the Hotel. Cyprus Hotel*** shall have the right to charge the credit card, the details of which were earlier provided as the payment guarantee.
- Any person arriving at the Hotel must check in at the Reception Desk of Cyprus Hotel***. The checking in is done based on an identity document and completing the check-in card by the Guest. The information required for the check-in procedure: full name, address of residence, date of birth and the number of the valid identity document. The Guest confirms the correctness of the provided personal data with signature set by hand.
- The Hotel’s Guest may not make the room available to any other person, even if the period of stay he paid for lapsed.
- Persons not checked in may stay at the hotel room between 7.00 hrs in the morning till 22.00 hrs. The staying of a person not checked in at the Guest’s room after 22.00 is deemed as the acceptance by the person renting the room of paid accommodation of the person not checked in at the Guest’s room at prices as of the day of accommodation.
§ IV Hotel’s Services and Responsibilities
- The Hotel provides its services in accordance with its category and the standard. In the event of complaints regarding the quality of services, the Guest is requested to immediately submit them in the Reception Desk, to allow the Hotel to respond.
- The Hotel is not responsible for the loss or damage to the cash, securities, valuables and objects of scientific or artistic value, unless such objects have been safe deposited at the Reception Desk.
§ V Responsibilities of the Guests
- The night quiet time at the Hotel is from 23.00 hrs till 6.00 the following day. The night quiet time is effective in the entire hotel complex (in the restaurant, café and billiard-room)
- At the night quiet time, the Guests and persons using the Hotel’s services are obliged to behave in such the manner, so as not to disturb the peace of the other Guests.
- The Guests are fully liable for all kinds of loss or damage to the equipment and technical devices of the Hotel occurred as a result of their fault or the fault of persons visiting them. The list of prices for equipment and devices can be found at the Reception Desk.
- The Guest shall notify the Reception Desk of any damage occurred, upon discovering it.
- Children aged less than 12 must stay at the area of the Hotel under the continuous supervision of their guardians. The guardians bear full material liability for all loss and damage caused to Hotel’s equipment and devices by the children under their charge.
- The Guests must not consume their own meals, soft drinks and alcoholic beverages at the Hotel’s restaurant, café and other public places (with the exception of the room rented by the Guest).
- Any infringement of the Rules and Regulations may result in refusal to provide services to the infringer. Such the person is obliged to immediately follow the instruction of the hotel, settle all the amounts due for the so far received services, pay for damage, if any, and leave the hotel.
- The Hotel may refuse to accept the Guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the Hotel’s Rules and Regulations, causing loss in the Hotel’s or Guests’ property or bodily harm to any Guest, member of personnel or any other persons staying in the hotel, or in any other way disturbed the peaceful stay of the Guests or the operations of the Hotel.
§ VI Safety
- For fire safety reasons, it is forbidden to use in the Hotel’s rooms: heaters, irons and other electrical devices not being standard equipment of the room. The above prohibition does not include electric feeders and power supply adaptors for cell phones and computers.
- Smoking tobacco is prohibited at the entire area of the hotel complex (with the exception of places clearly marked for this purpose). The penalty for smoking at the area of the hotel complex: PLN 200.
- Whenever leaving the room, the Guest should make sure the entry door has been locked.
§ VII Return of property left at the Hotel
The property left behind at the Hotel room by the Guest will be sent back, at the Guest's cost, to the address indicated by the Guest. In the absence of the instruction on how to proceed with the property left at the Hotel, the Hotel will safely keep the property for 3 months and then donate it to charity or for public use.
§ VIII INFORMATION CLAUSE FOR CUSTOMERS OF THE CYPRUS HOTEL
Pursuant to Art. 13 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (OJ EU L 119 of 4 May 2016), I inform that:
- the controller of your personal data is FRONTCZAK MARIOLA "ITEA" PRZEDSIĘBIORSTWO PRODUKCYJNO-HANDLOWE with its registered seat in Książenice at 121a, Mazowiecka Street, postal code: 05-825, VAT No.: 5290012154, National Business Registry (REGON) No.: 010978264
- your personal data will be processed in order to use the hotel services pursuant to Art. 6(1)(b) of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016
- the recipients of your personal data will be the entities authorised to obtain personal data or entities involved in the performance of services
- your personal data will be kept for a period of not less than 6 years on the basis of the legitimate interest pursued by the personal data controller for the purposes of business planning
- you have the right to request from the controller to access your personal data, the right to rectify, delete or limit processing it, the right to object to the processing, the right to transfer data, the right to withdraw your consent at any time
- you have the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
- providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to do so may result in refusal to provide a service
The Management of Cyprus Hotel***